Thursday 10 November 2011

WPP PLEASE HIRE ME

I'd like to think this is pretty self explanatory. 
Today was the closing date for WPPs' Graduate scheme and on the off chance they look
 at the link to my blog I thought I'd do a little shameless self advertising. 



Obviously I can't take the credit for this idea, it's a scaled down version of Matthew Epsteins' Google Please Hire Me site. I hate to sound like a broken record so I'll just direct you towards my first post about stealing ideas. I'm going to say the sketch is of an unemployed man who's perusing the wanted ads, makes it a lot more applicable I think you'll agree.

3 comments:

  1. Are the wanted ads written on his thighs then?
    You're amazing wing-yizzle. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, no he's meant to be reading a newspaper but I agree you can't really see it. Thank youu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we'll be no more than dogs with jobs soon w-yizz!

    ReplyDelete